Monday, March 09, 2009

waliao !
who the hell invented online shopping?
is there any ban on online shopping?
if there is, please ban me.. LOL :X
i think 90-95% of the stuffs i bought with my own money are from online..

i open my makeup/nail polish/skincare drawer.
i think can faint.
inside all bought from online one lor.
omg lah..
and my drawer is not even enough to put all the stuffs.

and and and,
i bought chafing relief, powder to gel primer :X
LOL !
okayzxzxzxzxzxzx, AGAIN......
this can make my foundation/blusher stays on me whole day..
preps face for foundation application..
and controls my OILLLLLLLLLL~
i've got super duper oily T-zone and foundations doesnt stay on me ):
it has 5 stars reviews on drugstore.com..
and its reasonably cheap la.. (:
hopefully this stuffs works okay? :D

hehe ~
i've received my coastal scents gel liner.
but yet to try it.
cos i nv go out with makeup or rather shopping :X




i am going broke soon ! :(
omgomgomg !



and and and hor,
i think my keyboard............
.
.

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ACT CUTE AH?!
i thinking to buy a new one if i got go IT fair..
and it auto recovered already~
LOL !



anyway,
i may or may not get a job for it fair.
if i get shiok liao :D
cos the pay is damm high :p
LOL !
but if nv also nvm..
no high hopes for it (:
just that sis intro one..
so i try try lo..

now recession,
they dun wan hire also no big deal la..
i already kan kai le :X
WAHAHHA~
wadeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~



TAG ME LEH ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! :D

No comments: